This Agreement governs your use of applications granted by Automotive Data Solutions, Inc. (“ADS” or "Licensor") for its iData™ Flash Module Account (“Licensed Application”) relating to ADS’s web-programmable products (ADS Products). Licensed Applications made available through the ADS are licensed, not sold, to you. Your license to each App is subject to your prior acceptance of either this End User License Agreement (“EULA”). The Licensed Application is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and international treaties.
Please read this end user license agreement ("License") carefully before using the Licensed Application for ADS Products. For purposes herein, “You” shall mean the individual accessing the Licensed Application on your own or on behalf of your company, including collectively your company ("You"). By using the Licensed Application, You acknowledge that You are authorized to enter this License for and on behalf of Your company and that You have read and understand and agree that You and the company shall be bound by the terms of this license. If You do not agree to the terms of this License, do not install or use the Licensed Application.
This License is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Licensed Application for ADS Products. You may not use the Licensed Application for non-ADS Products. You may not copy (except as expressly permitted by this License), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Licensed Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with the application). Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of Licensor. The terms of the License will govern any upgrades provided by Licensor that replace and/or supplement the original Licensed Application, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern. If you sell your ADS Products to a third party, you must remove the application from the ADS Products before doing so.
Use of the Licensed Application may require the creation of a user-profile, which from time-to-time, may ask for name, address, e-mail, phone, address and other personally identifiable information. Use of the Licensed Application will further result in the generation of (i) certain user-generated content, and (ii) technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about Your ADS Product, system and application software, and peripherals (collectively with personally identifiable information, the “Data”). You agree that Licensor may collect and use Data to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to You (if any) related to the Licensed Application. Licensor may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify You, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to You.
The license is effective until terminated by You or Licensor. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice from the Licensor if You fail to comply with any term(s) of this license. Upon termination of the license, You shall cease all use of the Licensed Application, and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Licensed Application.
The Licensed Application may enable access to ADS’s and third party services and web sites (collectively and individually, "External Services"). If applicable, additional terms and conditions pursuant to the External Services shall apply and are hereby accepted and agreed to by You. Use of the External Services may require Internet access and that You acknowledge ADS shall not be responsible for such access. External Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties ("Third Party Content") or provide links to certain third party web sites. By using the External Services, You acknowledge and agree that the ADS is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or web sites. ADS does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person for any Third Party External Services, Third Party Materials or web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Neither ADS, nor any of its content providers, guarantees the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of information or data displayed by any External Services. You agree that any External Services contain proprietary content, information and material that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that You will not use such proprietary content, information or materials in any way whatsoever except for permitted use of the External Services. No portion of the External Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the External Services, in any manner, and You shall not exploit the External Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity. You further agree not to use the External Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that the ADS is not in any way responsible for any such use by You, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal messages or transmissions that You may receive as a result of using any of the External Services. In addition, Third Party External Services and Third Party Materials that may be accessed from, displayed on or linked to from the device that You control are not available in all languages or in all countries. ADS makes no representation that such External Services and Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent You choose to access such External Services or Materials, You do so at Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws. ADS, and its licensors, reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any External Services at any time without notice. In no event will ADS be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such External Services. ADS may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain External Services, in any case and without notice or liability.
To the extent you choose to use such External Services, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. ADS reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, disable or impose access restrictions or limits on any External Services at any time without notice or liability to you.
LICENSOR PROVIDES NO WARRANTY FOR THE LICENSED APPLICATION: YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE LICENSED APPLICATION ("SERVICES") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. LICENSOR DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY, THE LICENSED APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY LICENSOR OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSOR BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED APPLICATION, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall Licensor’s total liability to You for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of fifty dollars ($50.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Licensed Application except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Licensed Application was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Licensed Application may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Licensed Application, You represent and warrant that You are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that You will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, missiles, or chemical or biological weapons.
The laws of the State of California, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern this License and Your use of the Licensed Application. Your use of the Licensed Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
You and ADS agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Los Angeles, California, to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement. If (a) you are not a U.S. citizen; (b) you do not reside in the U.S.; (c) you are not accessing the Licensed Application from the U.S.; and (d) you are a citizen of one of the countries identified below, you hereby agree that any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement shall be governed by the applicable law set forth herein, without regard to any conflict of law provisions, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located Los Angeles County, California.
You acknowledge and agree that access to certain Licensed Application features may require an Internet connection for which you are solely responsible. Further, you are solely responsible for payment of any third party fees associated with your Internet connection, including but not limited to Internet service provider or airtime charges. Operation of the Licensed Application may be limited or restricted depending on the capabilities, bandwidth or technical limitations of your Internet connection and service. The provision, quality and security of such Internet connectivity are the sole responsibility of the third party providing such service.
The Licensed Application and related documentation are "Commercial Items", as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation", as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
Should You return your ADS Product to its place of purchase, sell or otherwise transfer your ADS Product, or if this EULA is terminated, you are responsible for and must uninstall the Licensed Application from the ADS Product and delete any and all accounts you may have established on ADS Product or are accessible through the Licensed Application. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any accounts you have with ADS or third parties and any usernames and passwords associated with your use of the Licensed Application.
From time to time, ADS or External Services may automatically update or otherwise modify the Licensed Application, including, but not limited to, for purposes of enhancement of security functions, error correction and improvement of functions, at such time as you interact with ADS’s or third parties’ servers, or otherwise. Such updates or modifications may delete or change the nature of features or other aspects of the Licensed Application, including, but not limited to, functions you may rely upon. You acknowledge and agree that such activities may occur at ADS’s sole discretion and that ADS may condition continued use of the Licensed Application upon your complete installation or acceptance of such update or modifications. Any updates/modifications shall be deemed to be, and shall constitute part of, the Licensed Application for purposes of this EULA. By acceptance of this EULA, you consent to such update/modification.
Effective Date: August 3rd, 2018
Please also review Automotive Data Solutions, Inc.’s End User License Agreement, which governs your use of the applications provided by ADS.
2. Our online services are not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent.
4. It is ADS’s policy to comply with the applicable laws, rules and regulations governing privacy and data protection in each and every country where we operate. Where necessary, we will adjust our processing of your data as described in this policy to ensure legal compliance.
5. In general, the data which ADS collects about you and the vehicle will be used:
a. to provide you with products and services, including to verify your eligibility for certain purchases and services as well as to offer you enhanced offers and experiences;
b. to inform you of updates to, or changes in, our products and services, including but not limited to changes to our terms and conditions and policies;
c. to inform you of new products, services and events;
d. to provide vehicle support and services (applicable warranty service, recall information, etc.);
e. for product development purposes, for example to improve vehicle performance, quality and safety;
f. to evaluate and improve our offering to, and communication with customers;
g. to comply with legal requirements or lawful authority requests;
h. to inform you about our products and services and identify those that may be of interest to you;
i. to carry out market research;
j. for analysis and customer profiling purposes (online and social included) done by ourselves and our chosen suppliers; and
k. for all purposes more particularly described below.
You may provide us with information about you or your vehicle when utilizing ADS’s services in or outside a vehicle or in other contacts with ADS, for example through our websites or customer centers (in this context, please note that phone calls may be recorded, with your consent, for quality assurance purposes). We may also obtain such data from our authorized dealers and repairers and other third parties. Such data may include:
1. your contact information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.);
2. demographic information (age, marital status, household composition, etc.);
3. vehicle information (vehicle identification number (VIN), model, date of purchase, service history, etc.);
4. location data generated by your activities (navigation assistance, search queries, location sharing, approximated or real-time location information, such as GPS location, IP address and WiFi, etc.); and
5. data pertaining to your purchase and use of our products and services (customer preferences and settings, purchase history, ADS User ID, etc.).
ADS’s products may also automatically collect data relating to the associated vehicle and its surroundings, primarily of technical nature. Such vehicle data is typically connected to the vehicle identification number (VIN) of the vehicle and may therefore may not be traceable to you. Vehicle data may include:
1. safety information (whether airbags or belt tensioners have been triggered, whether the doors and windows are locked or open, etc.);
2. system functionality status (of the engine, throttle, steering, and brakes, etc.);
3. driving data (vehicle speed, brake and accelerator pedal use, steering wheel movement, etc.);
4. location data (from navigation assistance, search queries, location sharing, approximated or real-time location information, such as GPS location, IP address and WiFi, etc.);
5. environment data (temperature outside the vehicle, images, etc.).
Information from Third Parties
We may receive or collect information about you from third parties, and combine and store it on our servers with other information we may have already received or collected from you. These third parties include:
1. service partners that provide or make available advertising, features and functionality, and content on or through ADS;
2. advertising partners that collect and maintain information on their customers. These partners may provide ADS with certain information about those customers for the purposes of serving advertisements and/or marketing offers to their customers on the ADS;
3. Marketing companies and data providers that create, maintain, and distribute professional marketing lists or segments, or maintain and distribute other marketing, or similar data.
4. governmental or quasi- or pseudo-governmental agencies or organizations that provide or make available, to the public, census and demographic data; and
5. third-party social media websites, applications, or services that you use, when we allow those websites, applications, or services to interact through our services to provide personalized services to you. In some cases, those websites, applications, or services may automatically provide us with information about you to facilitate personalization unless you use the controls available on those websites, applications, or services to opt-out of such sharing.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We (and our business partners) also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. Most cookies and similar technologies will only collect de-identified information such as how you arrive at our website or your general location. However, certain cookies and similar technologies do collect personal information. For example, if you click Remember Me when you log in to our website, a cookie will store your username.
We (and our business partners) may collect information using cookies and similar technologies about:
1. the IP Address and information related to that IP Address (such as domain information, your internet provider and general geographic location);
2. browsing history on our website or in our apps (such as what you search for, the pages you view, how long you stay, and how often you come back);
3. how you search for our website, from which websites you link to our website, and which of our business partners’ websites you visit;
4. which ads or online content from us and our business partners you view, access, or click on;
5. your browsing and app use activities over time, and across other websites and apps, following your visit to one of our websites or apps (business partners perform such activities on our behalf);
6. the likely associations among different browsers and devices;
7. whether you open our electronic communications and which parts you click on; and
8. the location of your mobile device (for example, when you use our mobile websites or apps to register to receive location-based content).
We (and our business partners) may also collect information made publicly available through third-party platforms (such as online social media platforms), through online databases or directories, or that is otherwise legitimately obtained. This information may be governed by the privacy notice(s) provided by the third-party at the time of collection.
For your convenience, ADS offers you the ability to access some of our products and services through mobile applications and mobile-optimized websites. When you interact with us through ADS apps, we may collect information such as unique device identifiers for your mobile device, your screen resolution and other device settings, information about your location, and analytical information about how you use your mobile device. We may ask your permission before collecting certain information (such as precise geo-location information) through ADS apps.
We may use personal information, including personally identifiable information and vehicle data, in a number of ways, such as:
1. For commercial purposes in association with third parties;
2. Processing applications and transactions;
3. Verifying your identity (such as when you access your account information);
4. Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of your account or our online services;
5. Responding to your requests and communicating with you;
6. Managing your preferences;
7. Performing analytics concerning your use of our online services, including your responses to our emails and the pages and advertisements you view;
8. Providing you tailored content and marketing messages;
9. Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services; improving existing products and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
10. Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies;
11. Conduct research and analysis, including to better understand our customers and website visitors or app users; allow you to give feedback by rating and reviewing our products and services and those of our business partners; produce data analytics, statistical research, and reports; review and change our products and services;
12. For any other purposes that we may specifically disclose;
13. Use it in other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent;
14. Share with other people at your request. For example, we may share your estimated time of arrival and location with a friend at your request, or your trip information with a friend;
15. Share with ADS business partners. For example, if you requested a service through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party, ADS may share your information with those third parties. This may include, for example, other apps or websites that integrate with our application program interface or services, or those with an application program interface or service with which we integrate, or business partners with whom ADS may partner with to deliver a promotion, a contest or a specialized service; and
16. Share with ADS’s vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. For example, ADS may provide information to such parties to help facilitate insurance coverage, to conduct surveys on our behalf, and to process payments for our services.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customers) for any business or commercial purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations, including:
1. sharing such data with business partners for commercial endeavors;
2. with business partners to conduct analysis and research; or
3. with business partners to place ads (including ads of our business partners) on various websites and applications, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
We also share such information for a variety of reasons, such as to analyze customer usage, improve the ADS’s services, improve the serving of advertisements, or for commercial purposes. The use and disclosure of such anonymized, non-personally identifiable, or aggregated information is not subject to any restrictions under this policy.
We may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates, business partners and other third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
1. ADS third-party service providers;
2. ADS affiliated websites and businesses in an effort to bring you improved service across our family of products and services, when permissible under relevant laws and regulations;
3. business partners to bring you co-branded services, products or programs;
4. third parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, consolidation or merger of ADS businesses;
6. when we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is necessary in order to protect our rights, for example in order to investigate potential violations of our terms and conditions or to detect, prevent or disclose fraud or other security issues;
7. our product and service providers who work on our behalf in connection with the above uses, such as wireless service providers, companies that host or operate our web- site, send communications, perform data analytics, credit card processors, or system providers necessary to process, store, or manage credit card or financial information; and
8. with emergency services providers, such as law enforcement, roadside assistance providers, and ambulance providers, in order to deliver related services (if applicable).
You will see advertisements when you use many of our online services. These advertisements may be for our own products or services (including pre-screened offers of credit) or for products and services offered by third parties. Which advertisements you see is often determined using the information we or our affiliates, service providers and other companies that we work with have about you, including information about your relationships with us (e.g., types of accounts held, transactional information, location of banking activity). To that end, where permitted by applicable law, we may share with others the information we collect from and about you.
Online behavioral advertising (also known as “OBA” or “interest-based advertising”) refers to the practice of collecting information from a computer or device regarding a visitor’s web-browsing activities across non-affiliated websites over time in order to deliver advertisements that may be of interest to that visitor based on their browsing history. Through OBA, we hope to deliver advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you using information about your other web-browsing activities (e.g., the web pages you visit, search terms you enter, and the way you move through our online services on your computer or device) or your personal profile (e.g., demographic or location information). Certain companies we work with may set cookies and use related tracking technologies, such as the clear GIFs discussed above, throughout our online services or in our communications to support these OBA efforts. If you do not want your information collected and used by the companies we work with for OBA purposes, you can opt out of this form of OBA by following the instructions in the next section.
There are two (2) ways that you can opt out of OBA from certain ADS advertisements on third-party websites. One way is through the cross-industry Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). To opt out of OBA, please click on the following link and follow the instructions: http://youradchoices.com. Another way to opt out of OBA is by clicking on the Advertising Options Icon featured on certain ADS advertisements on third-party websites. When clicked it (i) describes the collection and uses of data gathered at the relevant third-party website and (ii) provides a way for you to opt out of data collection and use by the third parties listed for the purposes of OBA. If you choose to opt out, our service provider will communicate your opt out election to the relevant third-party advertising partners and a cookie will be placed on your browser indicating your decision to opt out.
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect and limit access to personal information. This includes device safeguards and secured files and buildings. Visit our website for additional information about how we protect your personal information.
Please note that information you send to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us.
Keeping your account information up-to-date is very important. You may review, or update certain account information by logging in and contacting ADS. If you cannot change the incorrect information online, or you prefer to request changes offline, please contact us on our site, or call or write to us using ADS’s contact information below.
We provide you with the ability to modify your data, which you may do through contacting ADS.
We will retain and use your data and the other information we collect about you for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use this information for the purposes for which it was collected (as specified in this policy or as ADS discloses to you outside of this policy), including, to provide services to you, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you would like to delete your data, or if you would like more information on cancelling or deactivating your account, please contact ADS.
We may provide you with specific information concerning our processing of your data when collecting or registering such data. You have the right to request (i) a copy of the personal data that we store about you, (ii) that we correct or remove personal data that you think is inaccurate, and (iii) to have your personal data deleted and to have our processing of your personal data restricted in certain circumstances. In addition you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data as well as to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have these transmitted to another entity.
Requests should be sent to the legal entity stipulated in the end of this document. Your requests will be dealt with in a prompt and proper manner. Where the applicable law provides for an administrative fee for complying with your request(s), such a fee may be charged by ADS. In addition, you may be able to access an overview of certain personal data that you have provided directly and that is held by ADS, and correct or update your information, by logging in to the ADS account, or a similar service offered in your local market. For more information on your rights please contact ADS. Please see contact details at the end of this document.
If you are a California resident you have the right to request information from ADS regarding the manner in which ADS shares certain categories of your personal information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to ADS at the address listed below and receive information about the categories of personal information ADS disclosed to third parties for third parties' direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and the names and addresses that received such information, or examples of the product or services marketed if the nature of their business can- not be determined by the business name. If you are a California resident, you are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. See the below Contact details to make a request.
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, this policy sets forth that ADS only shares personal information (as defined in California Civil Code Section 1798.83) with third parties for direct marketing purposes if you either specifically opt-in, or are offered the opportunity to opt-out and elect not to opt-out of such sharing at the time you provide personal information or when you choose to participate in a feature on the Service. If you do not opt-in or if you opt-out at that time, we will not share your personal information with that identified third party for direct marketing purposes.
California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) provides that California residents are entitled to know how we respond to "Do Not Track" browser settings. Like many other websites and online services, we do not currently alter our practices when we receive Do Not Track signals as there is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. To find out more about "Do Not Track," you may wish to visit www.allaboutdnt.com/.
In the event that ADS goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information or vehicle information might be among the assets transferred. You will not be notified in advance of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information or vehicle information.
You can contact ADS via the following contact details:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 8400 Bougainville, Montreal, QC, Canada H4P2G1
To exercise your rights, e.g. to obtain information or access to personal data which we process, you must contact ADS.